Friday, March 28, 2008

Japan

So I'm hanging out here in Japan, having a blast. The food is great, and when I get back to the states, I'm going to post some photos of the WAY BETTER SUSHI THAN WE HAVE IN PORTLAND. If you get my drift. They don't have spicy tuna, but all that is is a matter of mayonnaise, so we'll be peachy.

Anypoo, I'm having some deep thoughts about stuff, which I feel not yet at liberty to divulge. But expect some pictures of bacon sushi and also my new favorite, which I think is called salad roll. I'm not sure, but it's not really salad. What it IS is delicious.

Even in Japan though, I do need my morning coffee. So, off I go.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Sushi that is the best in the world... go figure.... I miss it so much! Can't wait to see the photos - glad you're enjoying it!!

Shannon said...

Japan in general, that is... not just the sushi.