Tuesday, November 27, 2007

La Vie en Rose

I wouldn't say life is pink. It's really not, but it's OK.

I have my third mapping appointment tomorrow morning at 9; I'll finally get the music map, which is good, because I have to play around with the various programs I have already to find the right map for music. Music sounds weird on my processor.

I got into a mood ("mood" is the word I use to say I'm in a funk about something) tonight, so I took myself to the gym for the first time since right before my surgery, and I worked out super duper. It was great. I should do it again, because it totally improved my mood, and now I'm here, typing.

I started understanding speech about two weeks ago, and it's pretty cool. Mo sounded kind of like Judy Garland and Liza Minelli for awhile, but she is sounding more like herself. Men kind of sound like Sean Connery (depending on the voice), and if I am listening through the wrong program, male singers all sound gothy and death metally, which is bad when you're listening to Jack Johnson.

Next post will hopefully be about food!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Um, it totally will be since we're making latkes!